October 26, 2017 – Applied Improvisation: Games for Conflict Resolution, 1/2-day course. CreativityZone with Carrie Gallant.
February 28 and March 1, 2018 – CLEBC’s Annual Conference on Conflict Resolution. Co-chair with C.D. Saint and Mark Meredith.
Selected Past Events:
- Balancing Empathy and Assertion as a Tribunal Member, On the Edge between Sea and Sky, New Horizons on Administrative Justice, Council of Canadian Administrative Tribunals, May 29, 2017. With Kent Highnam.
- Continuing Legal Education Society of BC:
- The Client Voice: Ethics and Skills to support effective participation in decision making, May-June 2017. Online course offered in weekly 2-hour segments. Guest experts include: Wendy Lakusta, Carrie Gallant, Kat Bellamano, Don Desonier, Julie Daum and Sierra Wells.
- Advanced Mediation Skills for Non-Family Mediators, March 6-8, 2017. Co-taught with Gordon Sloan.
- Justice Technology: Digital Dispute Resolution for an Analog World, Dec. 6 and 8. Co-teaching with Brandon Hastings.
- Fundamentals of Mediation, Continuing Legal Education Society of BC, Oct. 17-18, 2016. Co-teaching with Colleen Cattell, QC
- Co-Chair, 2014, 2015, and 2016, Dispute Resolution Conferences:
- Mediation Works, video series with Wendy Lakusta.