- Writing Proposals for Presentations (CoRe New Mediators Group), April 12, 2018
- Supporting Client Self-Determination, May 15, 2018
- Speed Geeking about Conflict Resolution, June 4, 2018
- “Empathy for A**holes”: Todd Snider’s Guide to Conflict Resolution
- CoReJolts Collaborative Game Playtesting – Soul Jumpers, June 4, 2018
- October 18-19, 2018 – CLEBC’s Annual Conference on Conflict Resolution. Co-chair with C.D. Saint and Mark Meredith.
Selected Past Events:
- Balancing Empathy and Assertion as a Tribunal Member, On the Edge between Sea and Sky, New Horizons on Administrative Justice, Council of Canadian Administrative Tribunals, May 29, 2017. With Kent Highnam.
Continuing Legal Education Society of BC
- Mediation Skills Level 2, February 5-7, 2018.
- The Client Voice: Ethics and Skills to support effective participation in decision making, May-June 2017. Online course offered in weekly 2-hour segments. Guest experts include: Wendy Lakusta, Carrie Gallant, Kat Bellamano, Don Desonier, Julie Daum and Sierra Wells.
- Justice Technology: Digital Dispute Resolution for an Analog World, Dec. 6 and 8. Co-teaching with Brandon Hastings.
- Co-Chair, 2014, 2015, and 2016, Dispute Resolution Conferences:
- Mediation Works, video series with Wendy Lakusta.