True North Dispute Management offers tailored training programs in:
- Mediation (beginner, intermediate and advanced topics)
- Mediation Advocacy
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, Step I and Step II
- Conflict Management
- Collaborative Games
Examples of programs we offer include:
- 5-day intensive mediation workshop (providing qualifications to participate in the Court Mediation Practicum Program)
- 3-day introduction to mediation
- 1-day conflict resolution skills workshop
- 1/2 day workshops on specific advanced skill topics (e.g. impasse breaking, preparing for negotiation, brief writing, etc.)
- 2-hour, 1/2 day and full-day team-building and conflict resolution workshops utilizing the MBTI® indicator
- 1/2 day, 1 day, and 2 day Collaborative Game Jams for team building and game creation within an organization
We offer training to groups of varied sizes, but can most readily provide low coach/trainee ratios for groups up to 30.
Sharon also offers individual coaching in Negotiation and Mediation Advocacy.